If you manage to shed weight, gain muscle and maintain proper body shape, the outcome is a ripped body. Weight lifting along with aerobics cannot alone help in getting a ripped body if one is over eating. If you dont have a muscular body, you are either fleshy or too slim: The big guy or the skinny guy.
The Big GuyHe who looks good when dressed, but revels no muscle definition when the body is exposed is a big guy. He trains ceaselessly, munches in extra calories and gains strength by each passing session. But because of the excess body fat, he never attains a body like a body builder.
The Skinny GuyA skinny body exhibits no measurable body fat and has less amount of muscle mass to support the body, skinny guys have such bodies. He may appear to be thin and fit otherwise, but looks half starved and underweight in the gym.
Weight Training for Bulky GuysWeight training for bulky guys, who want to get ripped follows, some rules:
* Cut the count of extra calories by training for at least 1 to 2 hours.
* More isolated movements should be practiced to cut down on extra calories.
* Guard their strength to ensure the safety of muscle.
* Add drop sets and pre-exhaust set to the training session to utilize energy.
* Focus on putting effort on each muscle group and each body part should be focused for 5 days.
Nutrition for Bulky GuysNutrition for bulky guys who want to get ripped follows some rules:
* Chomp no less than 1.2 grams of protein for each pound of their lean muscle mass.
* Have a meal with both carbs and protein at a ratio of 1 to 1 on daily basis.
* Bulk up yourselves with the nutritional benefits of oils like flax oil, olive oil, nuts, and avocado.
* Limit your drinks to the use of liquid carbs only during training.
* Utilize the benefits of carbohydrates by only eating complex carbs like vegetables and fruits.
Cardio for Bulky GuysCardio training for bulky guys, who want to get ripped, follows some rules:
* Carry out cardio without any delay after weight training.
* Perform long, slow, and interval cardio together.
* Cardio should be done 7 to 10 times per week.
* Doing cardio on an empty stomach works as a catalyst for rapid fat loss.
* To sidestep muscle loss, add protein drinks to your diet.
Weight Training for Skinny GuysWeight training for skinny guys, who want to get ripped follows, some rules:
* Only 45 minutes for each training session should be used.
* They should train with compound movements not isolated movements.
* After every two weeks, you should be 5 percent stronger than before.
* Limit the set of reps to no more than two forced reps to prevent the loss of energy.
* A three days program for each body part should be incorporated in training.
Nutrition for Skinny GuysNutrition for skinny guys who want to get ripped follows some rules:
* Chomp no less than 1 to 1.5 grams of protein for each pound of their lean muscle mass.
* Unlike proteins, eat carbohydrates as much as making a double proportion.
* The intake of high quality fats should be increased.
* Drink nutritional liquids during training to consume extra calories.
* Eat a good amount of simple carbs such as oatmeal, whole grains, potatoes and rice.
Cardio for Skinny GuysCardio training for skinny guys, who want to get ripped, follows some rules:
* Cardio exercises should be a part of training regimen only if caloric intake exceeds 1000 calories.
* Cardio and weight workouts should be practiced at different times.
* Only 30 minutes for each cardio training session should be consumed.
* Cardio train for not more than 4 times a week.
* Doing cardio on a full stomach works as a catalyst for skinny guys.
* Consider the use of protein-carb liquids after training.
* Do not opt for training of long duration and of high intensity.