So what sort of weight loss secrets is a renowned weight loss expert like Brad Callen sharing as part of what he calls the Image Transformation Weight Loss System™? Well, some of them appear to be pretty compelling indeed, such as:
- The 3 things that always speed up your metabolism
- Why you should never perform aerobic exercise within 2 hours of a meal if you want to lose weight
- What the best time of the day is for exercise so you can effortlessly peel away years of unwanted fat and inches (If you don’t know this you will never see noticeable weight loss results)
- How to be in the top 10% of people at the gym who know exactly what they’re doing to rapidly lose weight
- What no one is telling you about your metabolism. (Without this piece of the puzzle, you’ll never lose weight)
- Why the myth of intense weight training for building up dense muscle tissue to speed up your metabolism isn’t entirely true (If you don’t know what you’re doing you could end up bigger and bulkier with a wrestler’s physique. – learn how to really use weight training to effectively burn fat off your trouble areas)
- Why you absolutely must do a specific weight training routine along with aerobic exercise to see life long weight loss results
- Which is most important for losing weight? (A) Proper Nutrition (B) Specialized Aerobic Exercise (C) Specialized Anaerobic Exercise
- True or false? Being sore for up to 2 days after a workout is a good thing or a bad thing?
- Know undoubtedly which sources of protein, carbohydrates, and veggies you can eat for maximum weight loss results
- Learn which fats can kill and which can heal you and slender your body down What type of fat you should consume daily (at least 1 tablespoon) to see excellent results for losing weight and firming up
- What the 2 most important meals of the day are. (HINT: If you don’t know this, it’s arguable whether you’ll ever lose significant weight)
- What your metabolism cycles are so you can effortlessly lose weight, accelerate your metabolism and firm up, tone down and look your best surprisingly fast
So why publish an ebook? Well, Brad Callen says it’s “the fastest and easiest way I can reach the masses” who need responsible and effective help with weight loss and in controlling and managing their weight. However, Callen emphasizes that he’s “not making any outlandish claims that you’ll lose 20, 30 pounds in a week.” But he does claim that “not only will you get the unvarnished truth about losing weight, and how to do it once and for all with significant results — you’ll be able to lose weight in a healthy and natural way.” Brad Callen says the bottom line — and the only way to go — is a “safe and natural weight loss” of about 5 to 7 pounds a week. Callen emphasizes that 5 to 7 pounds a week may not sound like much at first glance, but asks “What if you lost 32 pounds or more in two months time?” Not only is that a significant weight loss, it would be comforting to know that it can be achieved “in a natural ‘intuitive’ healthy way” that is “scientific weight loss at its best.”
Well, for those of us who’ve tried just about everything out there to not ony get our weight under control and but then to keep it under control, the weight loss secrets Brad Callen offers to reveal seem pretty enticing indeed. So maybe they’re worth a few minutes of your time to explore further, so you can judge for yourself whether or not his Image Transformation Weight Loss System™ truly is the “Ultimate Weight Loss Revealed”, as he asserts in his ebook.
If you’d like further information on what fitness expert and best-selling author Brad Callen says will be “the single best investment you’ve ever made in achieving your weight loss goals,” you can find it at http://www.firstworld.biz/external85.html
Copyright 2005 Terry Mansfield. All rights reserved. Note: This article is free content. Anyone may freely publish this article online or in print as long as the entire contents of the article and accompanying resource box, including any hyperlinks, are left unaltered, and the byline is included. This article should not be used in anything that could be considered spam.