To be able to lose weight, you must burn your bod fat to the maximum. So, how do you go about getting the maximum fat burning?
Expert suggested that the best fat burning exercise is to combine cardio training and weight training. For those who have a high rate of metabolism, they can simply eat a little less and train a little less and still will have the maximum effect on fat burning and losing weight. But for those who have low rate of metabolism, they will find it difficult to lose weight by doing less training and less eating. This is because their body is not burning enough calories. So in order for them to lose weight, they need to burn more calories.
Doing 3 short cardio workouts per week, approximately 20-30 minutes per session will maintain your weight and health. For the purpose of losing weight, do cardio 4 to 7 days per week and other physical activities for 30 to 40 minutes, at a moderate pace.
Recommended cardio trainings are:
1. Step Aerobics – mostly preferred by women and burns approximately 400 calories in 30 minutes.
2. Bicycling – both stationary and outdoors are acceptable for a great cardio exercises. It will burn 250 to 500 calories in 30 minutes depending on resistance and speed.
3. Swimming – it is a full body exercises and excellent for fat burning. Swimming can burn approximately 400 calories in 30 minutes.
4. Racquetball – the side to side sprinting is an excellent cardio exercises. By doing racquetball you will burn over 400 calories in 30 minutes.
5. Rock Climbing – apart from being a good cardio exercises, it also strengthen your arms and legs and can burn up to 380 calories in 30 minutes.
6. Cross-Country Skiing – an incredible cardio exercises and it involves both upper body and lower body and can burn approx 330 calories in 30 minutes.
7. Running – an excellent cardio exercises because it burns serious calories. It burns 300 calories in 30 minutes.
8. Elliptical Trainer – is an excellent cardio exercises and a great way to build endurance and can burn about 300 calories in 30 minutes.
9. Rowing – is both a cardio exercises and strengthen your arms and can burn about 300 calories in 30 minutes.
10. Walking – Brisk walking is a less strenuous form of cardio exercises and it is good if you are just starting to exercise. Brisk walking can burn up to 180 calories in 30 minutes.
For weight trainings there are various trainings available. There are squats, chest press, leg press, overhead press, cable row, triceps pushdown, torso twist and so on. If you are a beginner, it is advisable that you get the advice of an expert, or get a good workout book so you will not injure yourself doing the weight trainings. There are certain guidelines that you have to follow such as how many repetitions for each exercise and how many days are you allowed to do the exercise in a week. All these are very important for your well being and for your maximum fat burning.